Friday, July 20, 2007

July 20, 2007

WANT TO SEE ALAN'S LATEST ARTWORK.....

First let me explain what you are looking at and how this happened.

BEWARE OF THE MEDICINE SYRINGE, MILK
AND 2 YEAR OLD LEFT ALONE FOR 5 MINUTES!!!!!

Thursday night I was on the telephone with Rusty in the computer room and the house was kinda quiet. I told Rusty that I needed to check on the kids. They were either watching TV or they were doing something they weren't suppose to be doing. Well - Carrigan was watching TV but I caught Alan in action. I walked out of my bedroom (the computer room is the sitting area off of our bedroom) and Alan was standing behind the rocking love seat and squirting the walls.

Here's how he did it...He would take a sip of milk, hold it in his mouth, let the syringe out until it sucked all of the milk out of his mouth and then he would aim.

Let's just say that Alan spent the rest of his evening in his room and was not allowed to come out. He eventually fell asleep from crying so hard.

Here's the damage!

If you've ever been to my house - these are the arch's going into my dining room.










Milk forms a shiny coat on flat paint! Flat Plantation Beige paint and milk do not go well. If I try to scrub it off - the paint will come off of the wall and the sheet rock will show!
Anyone want to come and help me paint? HAHA!!! The next house we build will not have flat paint - we will pay extra for the better paint! Lesson learned when you have small kids!

Just had to share! I guess it's a good thing that I already have the paint color picked out, Now I'll just have to do this room sooner than later.

Kim






1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

OH WOW!!!