Monday, June 08, 2009

June 2009

Hi Everyone! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful June.

I made preserves all by myself.
YEAP ... I did it all by myself
and didn't have any help from anyone! I was pretty
proud of myself once I got it all done. I was kinda aggravated in
the beginning though because I couldn't get my food
processor to work so I had to mash all of the strawberries by
hand with a potato masher. There was no
way I was going to stick my hands in strawberries (yuck) so the masher
was my only other option. Of course - Rusty comes home this
weekend and tries the food processor and it worked perfectly for him.

Go figure!

Here are the pictures I took during the whole process!





I forgot to post the rest of the pictures below from May.

Carrigan's BFF Alex spent the night with us the night of the Luau
(see the post before this for pictures of the Luau). The next morning
when they woke up - they made us all breakfast. There was great
team work going on in the kitchen that morning!







After breakfast I had to take Alex home and Carrigan
went to her friend Macy's birthday party. What a neat
place to have a party. I might have to look into this
for Alan or Carrigan's next birthday party.

Check out the pictures!





Carrigan had so much fun on this bungee thing!
She was doing front flips and back flips!!!







After the party we headed over to the car wash
that was done by the gym for the girls that are
headed to Nationals in Savannah. Good Luck Girls!

Here they are washing my car!



Carly getting ready to hose it off!



Some of the girls and parents helping out!



Mandy (one of the coaches) bringing in the business!!!



I hope that everyone is staying cool and that everyone is
having a great summer!

Another thank you to friends and family for all of the
support that you have given us. It is very much appreciated
and thank you from the bottom of our hearts {{{HUGS}}}.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOPS...I almost forgot...I have to brag for a minute!!!
Carrigan made a perfect score on her CRCT in Math - YEAH!
Obviously she takes after her daddy when it comes to school -
he's really smart and makes awesome grades too.
Carrigan was recognized in front of seven out of about twelve
2nd grade classes (they split it up in 2 groups for
the awards day ceremony) so there were about 140 students
in her group. She was 1 of 2 students in her group that received
a perfect score in math and she got a special
award for it! WAY TO GO CARRIGAN! We are
so proud of you!



My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

Love the blog and photos. Way to go , Carrigan...

Also, way to go Alan.. You are a neat kid too...