Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26, 2009

We hope that everyone had a Safe and Happy Memorial Day! We didn't do much.
The weather was rainy on and off but we did manage
to grill out (ribs) and the kids got to play outside.
Thank you Mike and Denise for the sparklers - the kids loved them.

Below are some pictures that I took yesterday! Hope you enjoy!













This is one of my Ice Plants out front.
I love taking pictures of flowers!





Did you notice the bee?

This is a Knockout Rose. We have a birds nest in this bush.
Check out below!









This is the momma or daddy keeping a look-out!



Carrigan loves to fly kites. Last week the wind was just right!







I can't believe that this is Carrigan's last week of school.
Tomorrow is her awards ceremony and her Author's Reception.
She wrote a book about Fireworks :-)

I hope that everyone has a great week!

Kim

I'll be adding more stuff to my blog the next couple
of weeks so be sure to check it out!

P.S. I made this for Carrigan's teacher and filled it with goodies :-)




My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: