Tuesday, January 01, 2008

January 1, 2008

January 1, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year Everyone!
We hope that everyone had a safe and fun night. We had fun. Thanks Tim, Barb, Mike, Dana, Rachel and Stephen for coming over and helping us bring in 2008! Thanks Tim and Barb for bringing the good champagne - next year I will look closer at what I am buying - HAHA! Thanks Dana for making all of the pigs in a blanket. Yum - yum!

Here are some of the pictures that I took of our evening:




Tim & Barb watching some football



Dana and Mike



These were shot across the street at Mike and Denise's house






There was a serious game of Farkel going on!



The kids waiting patiently for fireworks. Alan was already
in the bed sleeping. He didn't really like the fireworks
earlier in the night!



Kids can be so creative!



Mike and Dana were nice and brought some fireworks - thank you!






The blow torch and bottles that we used :-) I took these pictures after it
was all done. I love my new camera!



Rusty and Mike



We hope that everyone has a wonderful 2008!

Love,
The Smith's

1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

Great pictures... Looks like everyone had a great time!