Sunday, October 28, 2007

Almost Halloween


LOTS OF FUN ON OCTOBER 27, 2007


We had such a fun day yesterday. We started the day off by going to Aniston's 6th birthday party. For those of you that don't know who Aniston is - she is one of Carrigan's best friends. They both had the same sitter when they were younger - Mrs. Jill. They have practically grown up together. Aniston's mom is Stephanie who was a realtor on our current house. If you need a realtor - let me know and I'll give you her number.

Here are a couple of pictures from the party:




Here is a picture of Carrigan and Aniston. When they were both little it was very hard to tell the two of them apart - especially from the back. It was a good thing I knew what kind of clothes I sent that day or I probably would have been calling the wrong little girl - HAHA!!!




Here is the cake that Stephanie made for Aniston! It was so cute! Great job Stephanie!



This is Carrigan bobbing for apples. It took her two tries before she finally got one!



This is Aniston bobbing for apples. Poor thing was missing a front tooth which made it hard but she got one. I think that she even made her other tooth loose in the process.

After Aniston's party Rusty and I took the kids to the square in Fayetteville for trick or treating. The kids had a great time and it was alot of fun looking at all the costumes. There was one costume where the child was a John Deere Tractor. It was so cute. I didn't get a picture of it but I'm sure it will be at least one of the Fayetteville papers. There was also a little girl dressed up as Dorthy and she had her real puppy dog in the basket. Too cute!!! Here are a couple of picture that I took. If you notice - Carrigan changed her costume. she wore her Gothic Vampire costume (she was that last year) to Aniston's party and then she changed into her Veterinarian costume for the square.




Here is a picture of the kids in front of the City Cafe. In case you can't tell - Alan was a fireman!



In this picture Carrigan was walking around the fountain in the parade of costumes.



Our little fireman!



Rusty and Alan chillin' out watching all of the people!

We hope that everyone has a fun and safe Halloween! I might have more pictures later this week so be sure and check back!

Kim

1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

Everyone looked like they had a great time. Carrigan and Alan looked so cute.... I used to love to bob for apples.... I guess I still do ;-)