Monday, August 06, 2007

Back to School


IT'S BACK TO SCHOOL FOR CARRIGAN
August 6, 2007


I can't believe that the summer has flown by. There are so many people that we didn't get to spend time with which I had planned on. Oh well - maybe we can get together sometime soon.

We've had a great summer but it's time to go back to school..

Carrigan started first grade this morning. She was so excited when she woke up. It was pretty crazy getting her to school. We left the house on time but the traffic going into the school was terrible. I forgot it was like that last year also. Carrigan was such a big girl - while we were waiting in traffic she told me that she didn't need me to walk her in this year - she could do it on her own. So...I pulled up to the curb and out she went. She told me she would see me later when I pick her up. She never looked back :-(

Alan is already missing his sister. He keeps asking me "Now Sissy"? That is his way of telling me it's time to go and get her. :-)

Here's a picture I took of her this morning!



Have a great day!
Kim


1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

Great picture! She looks(ed) cute!