Thursday, August 31, 2006

Look who lost a tooth!!!



Well, it finally happened last night. After a couple of weeks wiggling her tooth - it was finally ready to come out. Thanks to daddy for helping her out. Carrigan was so excited after it came out. She ran to the bathroom to take a look. She had been complaining earlier in the day saying that her tooth was hurting. No wonder - she was turning it sideways in her mouth. The tooth fairy came and visited her last night with a very generous amount of money. We told her to save and so that she can get something really special with all of her money. Thank you Kristi for the Tooth Fairy Jar. It worked great!!!!!!!


Can you believe that Alan will be 2 years old next Friday? We can't!!! This growing up thing is happening way to fast. My little redhead has some temper though. I've got to stop pointing my finger at him - he has started doing it back to me. He definately does not like the word "no". The temper comes out!!! He's also having a hard time adjusting to his sisters school schedule. He misses his sister and he hates getting up early - LOL!!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

For all of you Bama football fans - don't forget to look under my sisters website www.ladyinred.net for this years schedule and everything else.

Please don't forget that I sell Mary Kay. www.marykay.com/kimfsmith If anyone needs anything please let me know. You can order on line or just send me an email. I will be sending out an email the end of this week with a couple of specials that I will be
offering!

Thanks!

No comments: