Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Carrigan loves school

Carrigan's first two days of school have been really good ones. She loves her teacher and she said that she is having fun learning. Yesterday she even got to go to P.E. (she calls it gym class) and she thought that was the neatest thing. They played with a parachute and she said something about getting to sit under it. Of course I have to ask her everyday if there was anyone bad in class and so far she has told me yes on both days. The same person (I think she said that it was a girl) has gotten 3 warnings on each day. As long as it's not her then it is okay. The first thing that she shows me in the car when I pick her up is her stamped hand showing me that she was good that day. Let's hope that her talking too much won't get her in trouble.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: