Saturday, December 01, 2007

Thanksgiving and other things!

December 1, 2007


I can't believe that it is December 1st. This year seems to have flown by. I guess before I know it our kids will be graduating High School and ready for college.

We had a great Thanksgiving. I took the kids to mom's house the day before Thanksgiving. Kristi was also there with Hunter. Both Rusty and Pat had to work :-(. The food was excellent.

The kids seemed to have alot of fun also. Carrigan loves Grammy's computer. Her computer is alot faster than mine due to having DSL. On the way home Carrigan cried and told me to take my computer back to Best Buy and tell them to make it faster - HAHA!!! Thanks mom for letting her play on your computer. She thinks that is the neatest thing since it goes so fast. Alan decided to venture up the mountain by himself. He was not scared at all but Hunter had to go after him. There were several minutes that we were not able to see either one of them so Matt climbed it. Eventually we saw Hunter coming down the mountain and then behind him was Matt and Alan. Alan didn't seem to be too scared but I think that was because he had Matt and Hunter.

Below are some pictures that I took of our trip to mom's:

COUSINS!
No I did not plan on all 3 having on black shirts - HAHA! It just happened that way!



Carrigan getting ready to climb the mountain.



Alan on his way down the mountain.



Here comes Alan and Matt.



On Thanksgiving Day we went to Barb's house. The whole family was there - Barb, Tim, Grandma Hammett (Doris), Me, Rusty, Carrigan, Alan, Kati, Kevin, Ty, Brooke. Chad, Ashley, Joyce & Johnny (Kevin's Parents), Joyce's sister and her friend from Florida (sorry I forgot their names). There was a house full. We had alot of fun and the food was great. As usual we got out the sale ads and mapped out our adventure for the next morning. Unfortunately - I forgot to take pictures this year :-(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of you might be wondering what Alan has been up to lately. Well....his favorite this is to still go outside and play. On this particular day I told him that he could go outside but for him not to get dirty. Carrigan was with him so I thought that everything would be okay. This is what I saw..........

Beware - some might consider this offensive - HAHA!!
Scroll down!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~



I crack up every time I look at this because the look on his face. It's like he knows that he wasn't suppose to take all his clothes off but he did anyway. Needless to say that it was probably about 50 degrees the day this was taken. Plus - Carrigan did not set a good example...she's in the back ground with her clothes all sandy. My little man and his adventures!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update on Pepper!

Pepper is doing great. She has gotten use to coming out of her cage and she likes to be in the same cage with Sweetie. They seem to be getting along just fine. As soon as I can I will look into getting them a bigger cage so they can share. :-)

Here is a picture of Rusty and Pepper.
This was the first time that Pepper sat on his shoulder.



Pepper and Carrigan



Carrigan and Sweetie



Carrigan was so excited to have both of the birds on her shoulder. All day long she has asked me to get them out of the cage for her to hold them.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Kim

1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

Great pictures... Looks like a great time!!!!