Sunday, December 30, 2007

December 30, 2007

December 29, 2007


I love....

My husband, my kids, my pets, my family and........My New Camera!!!!

Yesterday after it stopped raining we decided to take down all of the Christmas decorations on the outside of the house. While we were at it we decided to do some yard work since it was such a nice day! What a perfect afternoon to take some pictures!

Here are some of the pictures that I took:

Carrigan loves driving the lawn tractor but...we found out that she is not heavy enough to keep it going unless she puts all of her weight to the back of the seat. If she needed to stop in a hurry - she just stood up and it automatically shut off.





She loves to have her picture made. Can you tell?





Alan was daddy's little helper. Of course, he wanted to do everything that Rusty was doing. His favorite thing to do was use the shovel and put everything into the small pull behind trailer!







My little man likes his picture taken too!



We hope that everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year!
We're looking forward to 2008 and hope you are too:-)

Kim

1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

GREAT Pictures!!!!