Wednesday, January 17, 2007

January 17, 2007

January 17, 2007

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share a couple of pictures with you.

These pictures were taken last Thursday at a nearby park. I've started walking with a couple of the mom's in the group I belong too and there is an awesome walking trail and a kids playground. After I walked I let Alan play and as you can see - his favorite thing to do was the slide. He even got his blanket and sat on it so that he could go faster. Silly boy!!!!



Okay - before anyone says anything about him having a pacifier in his mouth - he likes it and it's alot easier on me. It's hard enough on me when he is having a temper tantrum and him not having it. Plus - he only has it when he is tired, sleepy or in a bad mood. In these pictures - I say it was because he was freezing. Okay - that's my excuse and I'm sticking too it! Another thing - his sister is a thumb sucker and at least I can throw his pacifier away - I can't get rid of her thumb.

Okay - I'm off my soapbox now!!!!

Here is a picture of my very very good friend Laurie and 3 of her 4 boys. As you can see Alan is missing from the pictures. He was sitting on the floor crying and not wanting to take part. Instead he wanted to hold the camera and that was not happening. As you can see - Carrigan was loving the attention she got the boys. I think she even likes it when they call her "Cupcake" but she would never admit it. Thank you Laurie and boys for coming down and visiting us this past Monday.

Alex, Luke, Laurie and Jack

Alex, Carrigan, Jack and Luke

Carrigan has a big day tomorrow. This past Tuesday she had to recite a poem for her teacher. From what I understand - kids were then picked to recite their poems in front of the judges. Carrigan will be reciting hers tomorrow. Hopefully she will take after her cousin Hunter and do very well. Here is the poem that she did for her teacher this past Tuesday and she will be doing it again tomorrow:


Class Pest
by Kathy Kenney-Marshall

The boy who sits behind me
Is really, really mean.
He tells me I have cooties and
I smell like a sardine.
He tries to steal my pencils
And my favorite crayons, too.
I wish his folks would move away
And lock him in the zoo.
He cheats on every spelling test
And blames it all me.
He always pulls my ponytail.
I wish he'd let me be.
He talks too too loud, his laugh is weird.
I wish that he were mute.
But the worstest thing about him is....
I think he's kinda cute.


Please think about her tomorrow and keep your fingers crossed that she does good. I'll let everyone know the outcome!


Kim

1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

I love the jacket Alan is wearing ;-). Laurie's kids are growing so fast. Good luck Carrigan. I know you will do well. We love Kathy Kenney-Marshall!!!