Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January 10, 2006









Hi Everyone!

I can't believe that it is already 10 days into the New Year. It seems like just yesterday we were heading over to Barb's for New Year's Eve.

Carrigan is back in school and as usual - loving it. She got her report card yesterday and she did great. She got all ES's (Exceeds Standards) and MS's (Meets Standards) so we are very proud of her. The only negative thing that the teacher said about her (it really isn't bad at all) is that she needs to practice writing her name with an upper case C and lower case the rest of her name. Silly girl - she learned how to do that last year in Pre-K and did a great job then. We'll just have to work on that. Carrigan told me that she doesn't like how her lower case r's and n's look so that is why she writes in all CAP letters. Maybe it has something to do with my handwriting - I write in all CAPS (no - not in the form of yelling at people - LOL) and I'm sure she recognizes that.

Alan is trying to adjust to his sister being back in school. He doesn'tlike having to wake up early to take her to school. Poor thing - he fights me every morning while I'm trying to get him dressed. He curls up in the fetal position which makes it very difficult to change him. Hopefully soon he will get back on schedule soon.

Rusty started back to school this week. It was so nice having him at home for those 2 weeks during the holidays. The only day this semester that he is not at school is on Tuesdays. He goes to school twice on Monday's (830-920a & 6-715pm), twice on Wednesday's (830-1220p & 6-715pm), once on Thursday (730-920p) and once on Friday (830-920am). On top of that schedule he is still installing fence and working at the fire department. On his weekends off or the one weekend day that he isn't at the fire department - he is doing fence to make up for what he didn't get to do during the week because of his class schedule. I keep telling myself - this is only temporary! This is not the way that it will be forever. I need to make myself a goal so that I have something to look forward too. 2010!!!!!

I want to say thanks to Kristi, Pat and Hunter for all of the cool stuff that they gave to the kids recently. Carrigan loves playing the Gamecube (she loves Over The Hedge and the fact that she can play her Gameboy games on it). Thanks for all of the other things too. Carrigan is really enjoying her new TV with the sleep timer and Alan loves sleeping with the fish on! Alot of the things I have packed away for future use.

Thanks to everyone that mentions my BLOG. It really means alot to me that it is read and that people enjoy it. It's not an easy thing to do when you have dial-up. It's a long process and I do it for you and I'm glad that it is enjoyed. Keep the messages coming!!! LOL!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Kim

1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

Way to go Carrigan. Kim, It looks like you have been playing with the program? Great pictures. It sure would be nice if I had them.