Monday, April 16, 2007

Matthew at Talladega


TALLADEGA

MARCH 24, 2007



Matthew got the coolest present from Kandis last year. My little sister Kandis is so creative. For their one year anniversary she bought Matthew stock in Anheausar Busch since Bud Light is his beer of choice. The stock even came framed and there was a little plaque under neath that Kandis had inscribed. I think it said something like "You are my Best BUD" and you "Light" Up My Life. Kandis - sorry if I got that wrong but everyone should kinda get what it said.

Anyway - Kandis got Matthew the coolest present for Christmas/birthday. The Racing Experience. What a beautiful day to be at the track. I wish we could have been there to see him drive. Kandis sent me some really neat pictures that I thought I would share...






Kandis and Matthew talking before his "Racing Experience" begins.









Getting ready!














Walking to "his" car!













CHEESE!!!!











Getting the push off!









What a picture!!! Love it!













Coming into the pits!












Climbing out!






WHAT A RIDE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

What a great time! Wish we were able to go.