Tuesday, January 23, 2007

January 23, 2007

January 23, 2007

Here are some pretty funny pictures taken of the kids last Thursday (Jan. 18th).

Carrigan dressed herself (she does this anyway but this time she changed her clothes just to go out to dinner), did her own hair and got a purse that matched her shoes.



Alan dressed himself earlier in the day and put his sisters clothes on. Notice the pink panties (his sisters) under the skorts and the different shoes. Of course - he did not wear this out but I had to take a picture of it. I thought it was pretty funny. The question is - will his daddy think it is funny? I tell Rusty that if he had an older brother then he would be wearing his clothes - it won't last long.

I just want to say thank you to everyone that called and asked about Carrigan. She did not win and she was very upset about it. Oh well - there is always next year. We are all very proud of her. She has asked me not to talk about it anymore because it makes her sad so ......

We have have a busy weekend coming up. Carrigan turns "6" on Saturday. I can't believe it. She is growing up so fast. Several people have asked me about her birthday party this year and when/where it will be. Well, this year I decided not to have a party for her with all of her friends. Instead the family will help her celebrate on Saturday and me and her daddy will be taking she and her brother to Build-A-Bear in the very near future. I'm also going to take cupcakes to her school on Friday so the she can have a little celebration there with the kids in her class.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

P.S. Happy Birthday Cher on Friday!!!!

Kim

1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

Great pictures!! LOL