Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006



Hi Everyone!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We had a great Christmas. Thank you to all of our friends and family for all of the wonderful presents. As usual - everyone out did themselves.

I just wanted to share some of the pictures that were taken yesterday morning. I hope that you enjoy!

Here is a view of Carrigan's side of the room. She told us that Santa brought her everything that she wanted this year. That made Santa very happy!



This is Alan's side. Of course he got more Thomas the Train things and John Deere Tractor. Those are just two of his favorite things.



This year I was brave and put the kids up their own Christmas Tree. Their tree was placed in the dining room where you can see it from the road. The big family tree was placed in the back of the house in the family room. I had a smaller tree in the foyer with all of the kids small ornaments on it (ie. Sponge Bob, Barbie, Hello Kitty, Bob the Builder, etc...) Carrigan made the angel at school along with several of the ornaments. They are something that I will cherish forever.



This is a picture of Alan's Thomas the Train playset. This is two combined. He has had so much fun playing with it. Now if we can only find another place to put it instead of the foyer. LOL!!!



Here is a picture of one of the presents that I gave to Kristi. Of course - it is of Hunter. The pictures were taken by Kelly Byrom Photography. If you'd like to see more of her work - go under my sister's blog (The Patricks) then go under "I like my typography Bold". Please check out her gallery - she is amazing. You will love her work and be sure to check out her beautiful new son - Simon!



Please pray for my friends Tom and Cher during this very difficult time in their lives. Last week their little angel joined Jesus. Please add them to your prayers lists.
Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Santa was good to the kids!!! Kelly does a WONDERFUL job. I love her pictures.

Kim did a great job with my present. I LOVE IT!!!! I wish I was creative as she is!!!

Cher, if by some chance you are reading this please know I am thinking of you and praying for you.