Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween




Hi Everyone! I hope that you had a fun and safe Halloween! The kids had a great time last night. Carrigan dressed up as a Gothic Vampire. She didn't know what a Gothic Vampire was but she liked the costume so we went with it. Alan on the other hand was suppose to be Batman but he wanted absolutely nothing to do with his cape or his mask. It was pure luck to get the one picture of him standing with his sister and actually smiling.

This was Alan's first year to really know what to do on Halloween. The first two houses he wasn't real sure until he realized he got candy and then he was more eager to go up to the doors. Carrigan on the other hand couldn't get to the doors fast enough. Poor thing - I kept having to tell her to wait for her brother and she told me that he was slowing her down.

For those of you that have been to our neighborhood you know that the houses are not close together. Carrigan and Alan both walked the whole way. I could not believe it. There was a couple of houses that we didn't get to go to (I didn't want to go up and down the hills) but the kids didn't seem to mind.


I'll post more pictures once Blogger starts working again. It's giving me weird messages!!

Kim

1 comment:

Kristi P. said...

VERY cute.....